Fiber Optic Cable Hot Knife
Special Price $49.50 Regular Price $60.00
Our Hot Knife is used for cut the ends of fiber in the Fiber Head. The unit has a copper 3/4" wide blade for smooth cutting.
For best results, follow these guidelines:
- Allow the hot knife to pre-heat before cutting.
- Begin cutting as soon as the blade is hot enought to cut fibers.
- Do not let the blade become overheated. It may smear the fibers instead of cutting them. If this occurs, recut the fiberhead.
- Use the following diagram as an example of the correct cutting position of the blade. Note the bevel orientation.
- Do not use a sawing motion. Apply a steady, constant and straight pressure on the fibers, letting the heat cut the fibers.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!