DC5V, 3mm Wide SK6812 RGB 2020SMD 60LEDs/M Digital Individually Addressable LED Strips, 5M Reel
- Buy 5 for $61.10 each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for $58.50 each and save 10%
- Buy 30 for $54.60 each and save 16%
Input voltage: DC5V
LED Chip Model: SMD2020
LED resource: SK6812 LED
IC Type: SK6812 IC (1 IC drives 1 led chip)
Q'ty of LED: 60leds/Meter Available
Q'ty of IC: 60 pixel /Meter
Cuttable: every LED is cuttable
Dimensions: L100cm(39.37 in ) x W0.3cm(0.12 in ) x H0.25cm(0.1 in )
PCB color: BLACK Available
Protection rate: Non-waterproof or IP67 waterproof (sealed in silicone tube)
Colors: Full color RGB, dream color changing;
Grey scale: 256
Bits/color: 8-bits/color;total 24bit for RGB color
LED wavelengths: 630nm/530nm/475nm
Average Life (hrs): 50000Hours+
1. There are 60 Addressable RGB LEDs per meter, and 3mm wide for 60LEDs/meter, DC5V input, and you can control each LED individually! Yes, that's right, this is the digitally-addressable type of LED strip. You can set the color of each LED's red, green and blue component with 8-bit PWM precision (so 24-bit color per pixel).
2. Super narrow design, you can customize any shape according to the project requirements, usually, it is applied to LED luminous word illumination or special complex model backlight programming lighting
3. The LEDs are controlled by shift-registers that are chained up down the strip so you can shorten or lengthen the strip.
4. Only 1 digital output pin is required to send data down.
5. The PWM is built into each LED-chip so once you set the color you can stop talking to the strip and it will continue to PWM all the LEDs for you.
6. The SK6812 is very similar to the WS2812B, and it can be used as a drop-in replacement in most applications because it features the same interface and color order (so LED strips based on the SK6812 and WS2812B can be chained together). The main difference between the two drivers is that the SK6812 has voltage-independent color and brightness over a wide voltage range, which means that the colors of the LEDs should not be affected by a drop in the supply voltage as much as they are on the WS2812B.