BC-204, DC5-24V Ethernet-SPI/DMX pixel light controller Support Madrix Software
- Buy 5 for $171.08 each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for $163.80 each and save 10%
- Buy 30 for $152.88 each and save 16%
Working Voltage: DC5-24V
Output Current: 7A X 4CH(Built-in 7.5A fuse）
Input Ethernet control protocol: ArtNet
Output Control IC: 2811/2801/6803/3001/8806/9813/APA102/TM1814/SK6812 Series
Control Pixels: RGB：680 Pixels X4CH RGBW：512 Pixels X4CH
Output DMX512: One port(1X512 Channels)
Working Temp: -20~55℃
Product Dimension: L166×W110×H31(mm)
This Ethernet-SPI/DMX pixel light controller is dedicated to converting the Ethernet signal into SPI pixel signal, which is designed for a large project with high-density pixel light, such as matrix panel lights, construction's contour lamp, etc. Besides converting Ethernet-based control protocols into various LED driving IC signal, it also outputs DMX512 signal at the same time, convenient for the connection of different types of led lamp, and to achieve the unified control of all kinds of the led lamp in the same project.
This software has 2 versions V1 and V2, V1 version is with Artnet protocol, V2 version is with Artnet and sACN E.1.31 protocol. Notice: The factory software of V1 can't be upgraded to V2 software, but the factory software of V2 can be upgraded to V1 software.
● With LCD display and built-in WEB SERVER setting interface, easy operation.
● Support Ethernet DMX protocol ArtNet can be expanded to other protocols.
● Multi SPI (TTL) signal output, up to 2720 pixels control.
● Output DMX512 signal at the same time, convenient for the connection of different types led lamp.
● Support various LED driving IC, flexible control.
● Support online firmware upgrade.
● Adopt DIP plug-in design for the easily-worn parts, Users can repair the damage caused by wrong wiring or short circuit.
● Built-in test mode, using a network interface with indicator light, work status is clear when at a glance.
1. Please don’t install this controller in lightning, intense magnetic, and high-voltage fields.
2. To reduce the risk of component damage and fire caused by a short circuit, make sure the correct connection.
3. Always be sure to mount this unit in an area that will allow proper ventilation to ensure a fitting temperature.
4. Check if the voltage and power adapter suit the controller.
5. Don’t connect cables with power on, make sure a correct connection and no short circuit checked with the instrument before power on.
6. Please don’t open the controller cover and operate if problems occur. The manual is only suitable for this model; any update is subject to change without prio r notice.
BC-216, DC5-24V Ethernet-SPI/DMX pixel light controllerSpecial Price $298.00 Regular Price $310.00
K-8000C Programmable RGB LED Controller SD Card LED Pixel Controller for SPI/DMXSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $155.00
K-1000C DC5-24V Addressable Programmable Controller with SD Card - WS2812B APA102C SK6812 WS2811 LED Strip 2048 Pixels 4 Channels ControllerSpecial Price $59.00 Regular Price $65.00
BC-204-DMX512, DC9V 4CH DMX512 signal LCD screen ControllerSpecial Price $179.00 Regular Price $190.00
LT-200 LED Digital SPI Controller Supports DMX Signal Input, With RF remote controlSpecial Price $139.00 Regular Price $150.00