BC-216, DC5-24V Ethernet-SPI/DMX pixel light controller
- Buy 5 for $280.12 each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for $268.20 each and save 10%
- Buy 30 for $250.32 each and save 16%
Working Voltage: DC5-DC24V /1A
Output Current: 3A X 16CH(Built-in 5A fuse）
Input Ethernet control protocol: ArtNet
Output Control IC: 2811/2801/6803/3001/8806/9813/APA102/TM1814/SK6812 Series
Control Pixels: RGB：340 Pixels X16CH RGBW：256 Pixels X16CH
Output DMX512: Two-port(2X512 Channels)
Working Temp: -20~55℃
Product Dimension: L258×W145×H41(mm)
This Ethernet-SPI/DMX pixel light controller is dedicated to converting the Ethernet signal into SPI pixel signal, which is designed for a large project with high-density pixel light, such as matrix panel lights, construction's contour lamp, etc. Besides converting Ethernet-based control protocols into various LED driving IC signal, it also outputs DMX512 signal at the same time, convenient for the connection of different types of led lamp, and to achieve the unified control of all kinds of the led lamp in the same project.
This software has 2 versions V1 and V2, V1 version is with Artnet protocol, V2 version is with Artnet and sACN E.1.31 protocol. Notice: The factory software of V1 can't be upgraded to V2 software, but the factory software of V2 can be upgraded to V1 software.
● With LCD display and built-in WEB SERVER setting interface, easy operation.
● Support Ethernet DMX protocol ArtNet can be expanded to other protocols.
● Multi SPI (TTL) signal output, up to 5440 pixels control.
● Output DMX512 signal at the same time, convenient for the connection of different types led lamp.
● Support various LED driving IC, flexible control.
● Support online firmware upgrade.
● Adopt DIP plug-in design for the easily-worn parts, Users can repair the damage caused by wrong wiring or short circuit.
● Built-in test mode, using a network interface with indicator light, work status is clear when at a glance.
1.Open the computer browser
2.Enter the IP address of 216 in the address bar of the browser, and then press Enter to enter the account and password interface.
3.Enter the default password and press Enter or login to enter the parameter setting panel.
4. Drag the web page to the bottom, and click the bottom upgrade box.
5. The page for selecting the firmware to be upgraded appears, and then click select, an interface will open, and then select and confirm the downloaded firmware.
6. Click Upgrade, and the upgrade will be successful after the progress bar has passed.
BC-204-DMX512, DC9V 4CH DMX512 signal LCD screen ControllerSpecial Price $179.00 Regular Price $190.00
BC-204, DC5-24V Ethernet-SPI/DMX pixel light controller Support Madrix SoftwareSpecial Price $182.00 Regular Price $192.00
K-8000C Programmable RGB LED Controller SD Card LED Pixel Controller for SPI/DMXSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $155.00
K-1000C DC5-24V Addressable Programmable Controller with SD Card - WS2812B APA102C SK6812 WS2811 LED Strip 2048 Pixels 4 Channels ControllerSpecial Price $59.00 Regular Price $65.00
H801 WiFi Android Controller for Addressable LED Strip Light, DC5V-24VSpecial Price $15.00 Regular Price $18.00